Keeping your health in check is extremely important and can save your life depending on what you’re dealing with. If you want to give yourself a simple checkup without leaving your home I am here to tell you how.
Now, if you’re dealing with a serious issue, by all means, go see your doctor. But if you just want a quick and easy in between checkups checkup this is the method for you. It is quick and easy, plus all you need is a spoon and yourself.
1. Take the spoon and scrape it down the entire surface of your tongue. Make sure to wet it with your saliva.
2. Put the spoon into a clear plastic bag and place it under a desk lamp or something of that sort.
3. Wait 2 whole minutes and check the spoon.
Check the spoon and if you don’t notice any stains or unpleasant odors you should be healthy when it comes to your internal organs. Now, if you do notice an odor or stain it is important to pay attention to what kind of odor or stain it is.
If there is odor:
- Sweet – Possibly diabetes.
- Ammonia – Kidney issues.
If there are stains:
- White or yellow – Thyroid issues.
- Purple – Poor blood circulation or high cholesterol.
- White – RI.
- Orange – Kidney issues.
When you do this if you notice any of the things above let your doctor know and check for the issue listed. It is always better to be safe than sorry. Keep your health in check anyway that you can. How did your tongue scrapping turn out?